Kisco Carnegie Discovery Center Gallery Exhibit
ALOG Kisco Carnegie Discovery Center Gallery Exhibit
October – December 2022
Call for Artists
IMPORTANT: SEE PROSPECTUS FOR FULL INFORMATION HERE.
Who May Exhibit
ALOG member artists who wish to participate and submit their work shall be in good standing in the organization and current with membership requirements.
Members wishing to be considered will submit high-quality images of their artwork together with the artwork information and their artist biography:
- Up to four (4) images of artwork.
▪ EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!! File names MUST include the artist’s name and title, medium and size (i.e., ARTIST LAST NAME_ARTIST FIRST NAME_TITLE_MEDIUM_SIZE.jpg – e.g. HIGGINS_CRAIG_CUPCAKE_MAGNOLIA_PHOTOGRAPHY_24x30.jpg)
▪ Artists will upload their images with proper file names to our Google Drive via the Google Form (prospectus for full information).
● Artwork Information
- All artists must fill out the Google Form for their submittals. Information that must be included: Artist Name, Email Address, Artwork Title(s), Artwork Medium(s), Artwork Sizes (including frame), Artwork Prices(s), Year Completed (approximation is fine), Condition (will be verified at take-in)
- The inventory data will be added via the Google Form to the Google Drive.
● Artist Biography
- Artists should prepare a short artist biography, approximately 200-400 words.
- The Artist Biographies should be uploaded to our Google Drive via the Google Form.
Due date for submissions is 5:00 pm on Friday, August 26, 2022.
▪ The selection of artwork will be by a panel consisting of members of the GPARC Arts Alliance and Kisco’s Carnegie Discovery Center staff. Members will be notified their artwork has been selected by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, September 16, 2022.
▪ A label should be placed on the back of each piece with the artist’s name and title prior to delivery.
▪ Artwork delivery and installation will be on Friday, September 30, 2022, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. If you cannot make it at this time, please arrange with another member to bring your artwork.
▪ Artwork submitted should be available for sale.
▪ ALOG artists will handle all sales of the artwork with buyers. Artists will be responsible for paying commission and sales tax.
▪ The ALOG Bio Book will include a QR code that will allow patrons to easily contact us to purchase work.
While the artist members should always insure their own work for damage and theft, KISCO may generously offer some modest coverage for the exhibition period while the artwork is in their possession.
Questions? Please contact: Jaree Donnelly or Bill Mapes
GPARC Board & ALOG Member firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Mapes ALOG Special Exhibits Chair email@example.com